Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince releases new album for free

Options
  • 12-07-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Princes new album Planet Earth , is being released for free. You can pick it up from the irish mail on Saturday, or if you attend one of his concerts. He has also made it publicly clear he has issued a warning to his record label that no legal action is to be taken against anyone hosting this album for download. He has arranged a team himself to provide the worlds top download sites with his album to download.

A true legend and genius, giving back to the fans, a great album for free. I got my copy already and its no shabby affair, no gimmick, its a quality album.

WEll recommend everyone to pick it up Saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

For real?:eek:

If this is true then fair fecks to him. First I heard of something like that happening. I must find one of the download sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

cant say for fear of being banned, but id get it from the paper if i was you, free, cd case and all.

Got mine from a friend that works for them, case looks pretty, nice to have an album sleeve for free like.

Finally someone acknowledging the reason why those people even make music, for the fans. 99.9% of the music industry would not exist if it wasnt for people forking out their money, doubt any of them would put as much effort in their garages recording :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Princes new album Planet Earth , is being released for free. You can pick it up from the irish mail on Saturday, or if you attend one of his concerts. He has also made it publicly clear he has issued a warning to his record label that no legal action is to be taken against anyone hosting this album for download. He has arranged a team himself to provide the worlds top download sites with his album to download.
    I started a thread just below about this, but this is still news to me - am I to inform my friends back home in Ireland that it will be available to them after all? I was under the impression Ireland were about to get stiffed by the Sony UK distributing branch and the English newspaper.

Do u have a link by any chance?

Thanks.

Advertisement