Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fight vs your own team (bf2)

Options
  • 13-07-2007 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Now, I haven't played this game too long, but long enough to know what to do..

Heres a few things I've picked up so far..

When you're in a tank, stay AWAY from teamates, they will steal it the second you try to repair, I am more wary of my teammates than I am the enemy, I use the zoomed in map to repair it for just long enough so I can hop back in as they dash for it.. if someone goes gunner, I just sit there until he leaves..

I've given up planting mines a long time ago, my own team just goes straight into them..

The amount of guys who will get into my suicide jeep with c4 all over it is astounding..

I used to tag along carefully behind a tank in a jeep repairing it, somehow this angers them, quite often I've been shot at..

If I'm in the chopper with 2 gunners, I sometimes just give up, they don't see the enemy guys, I usually end up trying to squash the enemy with the chopper, it seems more effective..

They blow up or drive over my repair crate, I'm not quite sure why they do this..

If there's a gigantic gap left and right of me, they will ram me to get past..

If I steal an enemy tank, they will shoot at me, my own team.. every single time..

If all the flags are capped, and there is one guy left, its always a sniper, and he hasn't the faintest idea what is going on..

Most of these guys aren't new, they've got stars and stripes and whatever..

I repair sam sites, choppers in midair, and the guys look at me as if its the first time anyone has ever repaired something for them..

and I love the way the special ops guy comes along and c4's the empty tank I've been guarding for him since he was a tiny speck in the distance..

I know its public servers, but its really a 2 front war, the enemy and your teammates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I repair sam sites, choppers in midair,and the guys look at me as if its the first time anyone has ever repaired something for them..
    How do they do that then?:confused:

Maybe you should get your own server so you can make up your own rules and have everything to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Proof that stat-whores aren't team players:
    jonny72 wrote:
    Most of these guys aren't new, they've got stars and stripes and whatever..

OP, find a server where a clan plays, and play there. You'll find it a better game if you do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

jonny72 wrote:
    If all the flags are capped, and there is one guy left, its always a sniper, and he hasn't the faintest idea what is going on..

Thats True!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Don't forget those w*ankers that insist on nading the enemy flag as you and three other team mates try capturing it and ending up being team killed by said w*anker. Gets me everytime so it does !

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thats True!!

So true:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Theres also the knobs in jeeps that ram your tank and cause you to lose points for damaging their vehicles....very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

People on my team who just shoot me, for no reason.

Everyone on the team just sitting waiting for choppers and F-16's to spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Sometimes I love flying a chopper or f-16 to emeny base, and parachutting out, cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

Aye. the last guy is always a fookin sniper who hasn't a clue.
    as in my of snipers is they don't help there team, and only play for them selves

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

jonny72 wrote:
    N
    When you're in a tank, stay AWAY from teamates, they will steal it the second you try to repair, I am more wary of my teammates than I am the enemy, I use the zoomed in map to repair it for just long enough so I can hop back in as they dash for it.. if someone goes gunner, I just sit there until he leaves..
    I understand why you do this , but as someone who actually likes the gunner seat in a tank , it pisses me off I jump in and the "driver" refuses to move.
    Another reason to just play in squads with people you know I guess...

• Advertisement
Advertisement