Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment

• 13-07-2007 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

I see Sister Saras signs up on Jackie Mullans Bar!

Any word of opening dates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

There seems to be an argument over the name of the bar! Doesn't seem to be opening anytime soon. I think the owners of Jackie Mullans wanted the name to be kept after they sold it or something like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,751 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Smegball wrote:
    There seems to be an argument over the name of the bar! Doesn't seem to be opening anytime soon. I think the owners of Jackie Mullans wanted the name to be kept after they sold it or something like that?
    Surely if you go bankrupt (again) and have to sell your bar, you can't demand that the new owners call it what you want.

Perhaps it is more to do with a drinks license thats causing the opening delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Opening details being released next week I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Its open now finally, havent had a chance to try it yet though!

Advertisement