Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New beauty salon in Balbriggan....

Options
  • 13-07-2007 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if the new beauty salon up by Dunnes has opened yet. I think it's called Bod-i. Last time I was up that way they were still working on it. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

At the weekend it wasn't anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Nope not yet.

Here is their site... http://www.bod-i.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SMK

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

I'd say it will be open in a week or so, went by yesterday and they were working on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Frosty

It's open for the last two weeks now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 mirtos

anybody any review of monica tolans beauty salon in balbriggan? i went there the other day and was very disappointed. i felt i was overcharged for a simple pedicure and when i tried to discuss the charge, i was ignored and told that was the price, even though the pedicure lasted nearly half the time it was supposed to. im sticking to skerries beauty rooms in future; they are lovely and allowed me to sleep on during my last facial!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Would it not have taken less time and effort to open a new thread than find and resurrect this one, too?

Advertisement