Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netgear DG834N Admin Page Access problem

• 13-07-2007 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭

Any Ideas??? Just got a brand new replacement router, but I am unable to access to the Admin page via the browser.
    ipconfig /all : says my router has assigned my machine a IP 192.168.0.2
    So my access page is 192.168.0.1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

Did this about a month ago, type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, that should bring up the admin page... then log in using the details under the router...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Very occasionally, for some weird reason or another, on some routers I've had to prefix the IP address of the router with "http://" to make it work. Can't explain why, but it works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

I've seen one where the ip of the pc had to be 192.168.0.220 before it let you at the setup page , google for your exact model for a manual

Advertisement