Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going For it Tomorrow

Options
  • 13-07-2007 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I didnt get a whole lot of feedback regarding Connect ink on abbey street but ive decided im going for it...................2pm tomorrow.

Attached is a picture of the tattoo im getting done from the internet. They are going to trace my 1 year old daughters footprints and then tattoo onto my back. We tried getting prints at home using kids paint but it ended up in a mess!

Anyway just wondering, going from the picture, is this a hard tatoo to do, ie could the tattooist easily mess it up or would it rank as an easy one to do for any tattooist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if the person is any good should be no problem, you will wanna be sure theyve done this type of work before though
    good luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

good luck!!! and pls post a pic when it's done.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Best of luck sweetie!!!!!

Advertisement