Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

season ticket

Options
  • 13-07-2007 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Been over to white hart lane a few times and planning more trips this year, I was thinking getting a season ticket or ONE HOTSPUR LILYWHITE. just wondering if anyone has any ideas or advice

thought kaboul looked pretty handy last nite...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

First off mate, you will need to join the waiting list for a ST.

The current administration @ WHL being what it is, they'll charge you £15 for the privilege...every year...:mad:

If you are joining the membership scheme and want to join the waiting list for a ST you need to join as a Bronze member. You'll be able to get tickets for pretty much every game (Goons game is a bit difficult to get tickets, but that's cos of the demand on the ticket site when they go on sale)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

So it's still possible to get a ticket for Spurs V Arsenal if youre a lilywhite member...I presumed that the full allocation would be taken up by Season Ticket holders.

Hopefully this season we can finally take the lead and HOLD ON TO IT in the NLD!

Agree re: the Pat's game that Kaboul looks a beast, Bale - strong presence on the left, Zakora is looking sharp and i like what i saw of O' Hara on the ball. Bent looked a bit sluggish.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Colly, we have 23,000 ST holders, and a 3,000 allocation for away fans.

The rest (minus freebies to staff etc) go on general sale.

Advertisement