Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help required with adobe audition 2.0

• 13-07-2007 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

i recently got adobe audition 2.0 but i can't get it to record sound properly.
    when i load it up it says 'the audio input is not activated. recording audio is not possible. please check ur input configuration.'

in the audio hardware setup screen it won't let me select any input for audio whatsoever.

audacity lets me record audio so the problem is with adobe i think

i'm running windows vista on a hp paviliion dv2000 laptop. i can give u any more info if needed. any help would be gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 skantflock

Get the latest drivers for your sound card through windows update and see if that works , if not try installing the Asio4 all driver
    http://www.asio4all.com/

Im using the same laptop as you and im running audition just fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

havent tried recording sound on audition, but i wouldnt be huge fan of it, it seems to be a serious ram eater on my machine anyway, i have had various crashes with it since i started using it. my advice would be to just record the sound on whatever programme u can and import it or attach it to video in an editing programme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

just realised i was talkin bout the wrong software, was thinkin of the adobe dvd software

Advertisement