Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese lessons

Options
  • 13-07-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

anyone know if this is been taught around Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I would have liked to learn a bit of Japanese but am not
    good at languages. There were some courses in UL a few years
    back but dunno if you needed to be a full time student or
    if it was open to the public to do.

I had a few 7-8 CD's worth of mp3's lying around either work or home
    someplace that I cant find that teach it by listening and repeating,
    I tied to listen to them but it nearly drove me mad and I could only
    guess the pronunciation when I tried to repeat what they said.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Although it's not quite the same as having a real teacher, there's a lot you can learn from online resources - check out the stickies in the Japanese forum.

A particular faviourite of mine is www.japanesepod101.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

well i intend to do business studies with japanese next yeat at UL or UCC so they are still doing it in some way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

There were definately Japanese evening classes in UL during the last academic year, so they should be starting up again in September or October.

A few other places have them aswell I think. There's a free adult education booklet that comes out around August every year that lists these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 muthu

Hi, I lived in Japan for 5 years, i passed JLPT level 2 and failed level 1 in a narrow margin. I am writing this year.

I can definitely help if some one need Japanese language teaching. But i live in Cork.

Advertisement