Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with GTA Videos

• 13-07-2007 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭

I went on to the Rockstar Website the other day, it has verious different game sites on it that are mainly Grand Theft Auto site which are great fun and has alot of things in it. I got aload of wallpapers and screen shots of it. I'm also thinking of downloading some soundtracks of Vice City & Vice City Stories. But I desided to download some trailer videos off the Vice City Stories site for my PSP. I never taught off putting videos on my PSP before so this is a new thing for me. I went onto the online instuction manual on the PSP (vers. 3.51) and it told me simply to take my videos and put them into a new folder that you made(VIDEO) in the PSP menu. Fair enough... so I converted my videos into MPG4's and dragged them into my new folder, VIDEO. I was thinking, "Great Success!", but... I tryed to look for what I'd find in the memory stick duo icon under video on my PSP and it says, "there are (still) no videos. Can somebody please tell me where I'm going wrong.

Thank You,
    Nailz!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I have never got videos to work on my PSP apart from videos downloaded directly from the yourpsp website. I forget the details now but if you looked up how one of those was saved (where exactly and the extension etc.) and just copy that with your new videos.
    Speaking of problems with the downloads from the rockstar site, did anybody succeed in getting the rockstar custom tracks program working? I didn't! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Thanks Don1, I'll give it ago, and I think when I used WinZip to save it, it put another folder beside the actual video file... I think thats what you ment by it's detail of being saved. And on that custom tracks question, I tryed it... impossible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Thanks mate that did the business! It's class!

No bother. Now if only we could sort the RCT out!! I can't even get the program to run. "Access denied" or something comes up! Re-installed, re-downloaded. I thin I'll just forget about it!

I had the custom track thing working when liberty city stories came out. Didn;t use it much as I prefer listening to the games soundtrack. Why can't you get it to work?

• Advertisement

I download it, install it, then the damn thing won't open when I try to run it! Can't remember if I had the PSP attached at the time and whether this would affect it or not.:rolleyes:

Advertisement