Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disco Pigs

Options
  • 13-07-2007 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Did any of you see "Disco Pigs" at The Granary, I was there last night and the performance was incredible. It's only on until Saturday night, 1 hour 20 mins (I think), Trust me - you've got to see it. (Not for the faint hearted!!!). J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

yeah i might head along, i loved the movie so the play should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Saw it on it's debut night ten years ago almost to the day.
    Kinda dated and tired nowadays IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hazbot

Judes wrote:
    Did any of you see "Disco Pigs" at The Granary, I was there last night and the performance was incredible. It's only on until Saturday night, 1 hour 20 mins (I think), Trust me - you've got to see it. (Not for the faint hearted!!!). J

I wandered in there last night to go see it, unfortunately it was all booked out :(

Can't go tonight then, so I guess I'll just rent the movie! (never saw it first time around)

Ferg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Kinda dated and tired nowadays IMHO.

Thinking .....................
    The above comment is even more applicable to me myself than it is to Disco Pigs! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Davedubh

Saw it in 1996,thought it was overrated.The film was terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

There were people there last week who had seen it 10 years ago - and also others who had seen the film (different ending) - and they all thought it was a brilliant performance - by both. New talents to really look out for!

Having never seen the film/play - I didn't think it was dated as such.

Anyway - it's too late now - ended on Saturday. Shame you missed it though - I really thought WOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hazbot

Judes wrote:
    Anyway - it's too late now - ended on Saturday. Shame you missed it though - I really thought WOW!

Yeah I was kicking myself especially since I knew it was on weeks beforehand. Typical last-minute job on my part :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Saw it on DVD last year, very disturbing. Hey Runt........................

Advertisement