Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with foundations in drynam hall

Options
  • 13-07-2007 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Foundation issue

came across the link above and heard something about it on the news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

my brother in law and his family live in one of those houses. They've been tolda that they might have to move out for 6-12 weeks. Nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

dubmick wrote:
    my brother in law and his family live in one of those houses. They've been tolda that they might have to move out for 6-12 weeks. Nightmare.
    Got to hurt, I've heard it said that the developer in question wont be placing those involved in hotels or anything. No Idea how true this is. Word on Neighbours.ie is the developer is doing all he can to sort it out for them.

hopefully it doesn't turn into a nightmare and the folks are left homeless for months like has allegedly happened in other developments where things like subsidence, fire etc have happened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A friend of mine has been driven mad with mould and damp in their new apartment in raheny.They're currently suing the builder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Advertisement