Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternatives to a hensnight

Options
  • 13-07-2007 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

just wondering if anyone had any ideas for something different to the typical h***night (i hate that word) my friend is getting married in september and we want to do somthing before it but with holidays and work it seems that its gonna be impossible to get out of dublin. was thinking of stayin in a nice hotel somewhere in the city centre. any ideas/ suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

What about going to powerscourt springs for a night? Or alternatively, if you want to stay in the city centre, organise to go to one of the comedy nights in town or the karaoke bar? Or both! Cocktails in the morgan are always nice. Or there's a cool cuban bar/ restaurant open on abbey street called Floridita. Been to the one in London and it was really good fun, Dublin one looks great too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Don't forget the Weddings & Marriage forum. My WTB went to the Osprey in Naas for hers; full spa + massive nightclub, all in the one place. She had a brilliant time.

Edit: just read that it'll be hard for you to get out of Dublin - it's still close enough, but not an option if you don't want to stay over anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You could do an Ann Summers party in someone's house. Invite loads of women, buy loads and loads of wine, and have a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Advertisement
Advertisement