Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CCNA - Exam Material

Options
  • 13-07-2007 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey,

I need to get my CCNA asap so I can move onto some other certs I need for work purposes. I have access to some Cisco gear. I am just wondering what are the best materials to pass this, books and network simulators plus some prep exam questions would be good.

Cheers
    m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭dkane

Hi Monkey, I just PM'ed you a really good link for all the CCNA stuff you could ever need.
    I passed mine last month.
    Sit the 801 exam before November when the material and structure of the exam changes. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Any chance you could pm me the same link please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Just for your own knowledge

IT Certification Forum, lots of good info & help

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Any chance of the link too? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Any chance you could post the link publicly rather than PMing people. Makes it fairer, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭dkane

I am not responsible for the any of the material on this website. I do not condone the downloading and/or installation of any software for which you do not have a valid license.

I am posting this link because the threads on the CCNA forum are very useful when studying for the CCNA exam.

http://www.sadikhov.com/forum/

MODs - if you are not happy with this link being posted on boards please remove the post.

Daniel

Advertisement