Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Daddy V

• 13-07-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

hmm...the latest incarnation of Mabel.........do we really need to see this guys tits hang down to his knees?...seriously!... Seems like the idea is that they need at least one monster in ECW...at any one time.......great khali....snitsky.......its the same rehash........n puttin big daddy V with matt striker is a great move(mmm)........its difficult to take the charactor on as were used to see this guy smilin n humpin people in the ring now hes suppose to be big bad monster....sigh..i dunno..it just gets worse..:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

well it seems the plan is to send guys to ECW to re-package them as monster heels, then once there established, bung them on to Raw/Smackdown again!! its not an awful formula, but will make for some bad TV, tho in all fairness i marked out like crazy to see boogeyman get f**ked over!! and strikers a great mouthpeice for anyone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

It could easily work but they need to get him some reasonable ring gear FFS!

By the way he should have been called Big Daddy V with his last gimmick not now!, these guys who write this are slow lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I like it. It should work well as far as repackaging goes but just leave him on ECW. For a while at least. Dont feed him Nunzio. Then Richards. Then Mahoney. Then Dreamer. Then draft him to be beaten by Cena. All in a two month span.
    This is what I fear will happen. Just another guy to build up before we see Cena can lift him and thats that.

<EDIT> Just rereading my post and what I meant to say was not 'actually ' feed him those wrestlers. I meant more of a squash match perspective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Man does those tights look a tad bit snug :)

He is just bordering on the muffin effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Just so long as they put a top back on him, I don't care what they do with his character.

He was a monster before he was The World's Largest Love Machine, so I don't see why it would be a hard thing for fans to accept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

HBK wrote:
    its difficult to take the charactor on as were used to see this guy smilin n humpin people in the ring now hes suppose to be big bad monster

I think if you can do a good enough job with your new gimmick, you can banish the memory of your old one (at least long enough for people to watch you in a match and not start laughing).Case in point would be Mark Henry, after a few years of watching him squash people as the WSM agai, i don't think automatically think "Sexual Chocalate". Although if he was in the same room/scene with Mae Young, i'm sue it would all come flooding back...

Doesnt matter - just dear sweet jebus, buddha, whoever - change the bloody in-ring gear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Ph3n0m wrote:
    Doesnt matter - just dear sweet jebus, buddha, whoever - change the bloody in-ring gear

Come on Phenom, you've been a fan for years, surely you've seen man boobs before (Bastion Bugger, Yokozuna, Kamala?)
    Give it a few weeks, you'll get used to them...;)

D-FENS wrote:
    Come on Phenom, you've been a fan for years, surely you've seen man boobs before (Bastion Bugger, Yokozuna, Kamala?)
    Give it a few weeks, you'll get used to them...;)

you mean moobs - hell I see them everytime I look in a mirror.

I just think for the gimmick he is getting, just reminds of the fat kid that Beaver Cleavage would have beaten up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

EdK wrote:

By the way he should have been called Big Daddy V with his last gimmick not now!, these guys who write this are slow lol.
    look at my sexy titties, sexy man, sexy man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

I think at this stage in fraizers carear hes just happy not to get completly jobbed out on heat each week. His gimmick is a lot like the one man gang in the 80s. Ecw needs another top face other than Cm punk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Shaneomac wrote:
    I think at this stage in fraizers carear hes just happy not to get completly jobbed out on heat each week..

I'd say he's happy just to have a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I'd say he's happy just to have a job.

I'd say he's happy to just be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

tdv wrote:
    I'd say he's happy to just be alive.

I'd say he's that he's glad thats he's not in Men on a Mission anymore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Bad news he hasnt changed this week :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I haven't really made my mind up about this gimmick yet, I think the ring attire suits him, but maybe a singlet like Mark Henry would be a better choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

EdK wrote:

Why not go all out and call him, Blackdullah the Butcher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Why not go all out and call him, Blackdullah the Butcher?

Give him two pitchforks just for extra effort!!!
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I'd say he's that he's glad thats he's not in Men on a Mission anymore!

I'd say he's happy when he's sitting down at Burger King.

Advertisement