Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think this should be posted here

Options
  • 13-07-2007 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Now i would have thought that a country fighting for the worlds freedom, might educate there people on the people that they are slaughtering, this by the way is directed at americas leadership, not the soldeir carrying out his orders!! For the life of me i do not know how a country such as this is the worlds superpower, if ignorance truly is bliss id like to live in the USA, which doenst begin with U according to our well educated friends across the pond!!!

Rant over

Idiots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Tbh I think it's a piss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

id love to believe that tallus i really would however i dont think it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

That clip is so old its nearly fossilised. Politics is for intelligent discussion, there are plenty of discussions about US policy in the middle east please post your opinions on those. No more trash threads please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement