Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Machine for Sale

Options
  • 13-07-2007 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

This guy has a time machine for sale in NewZeland, some of the comments are hilarious:D

"Unfinished project.
    Started making a machine to facillitate time travel, unfortunately I just dont have the time to complete it.

Have had mixed results, so no guarantees.

Would suit DIY handyman with quantum physics background or similar intersest.

No time wasters please !

Would consider swap for anti-gravity machine"

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Other/auction-36725938.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

This was posted before. Next Tuesday to be exact.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Does it work for real like? I didn't think them things existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

It's not me.... I swear

<_<
    >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Call it a hunch, or womens intuition, whatever. But I think it is Rabies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You're a wimmin...:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Only for a few days a month

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hagar wrote:
    You're a wimmin...:eek:
    maybe he bought a woman on the internets so he could keep her locked up in a room and feed her cream crackers and after eights in return for her inutition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

maybe he bought a woman on the internets so he could keep her locked up in a room and feed her cream crackers and after eights in return for her inutition.
    I'm guessing you saw the same site I saw yeah? Anyways, that intuition is mine she has no right to it!

(just so we're clear, I'm a guy)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Just read the first couple of hundred Q&A posts, some feckin internetGold there
    If I bought this, and then went back in time and stopped myself buying the time machine, would I completly disapear? Or would it cause a rip in the space/time continium and cause the earth to fold in on itself?
    posted by: cjh1 (449 ) 5:41 pm, Thu 29 Sep

You see this is the issue. people like you who want to experiment with time and see "what would happen". What if the earth did fold in on its self...then what. Whoops ......! Time travel is very serious and there are HUGE repurcussions, with breaking the time continuim. With time travel comes a certain responsibility to the rest of man kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Just read the first couple of hundred Q&A posts, some feckin internetGold there

I'm still trawling through them. At some point some guy sets up his own auction, auctioning the other auction.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=36963423

• Advertisement
Advertisement