Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

demo at dcc offices

Options
  • 13-07-2007 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

the demo at dcc was a small success, mainly because of the weather and people being at work, there was only about 100 people there, but a lot of press, tv3 rte and bbc. sunday tribune, indo loads of papers, loads of photographers. will probably be more rty and make it even if its a long way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

They got a mention and a short interview on Newstalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭alexdenby6

have to say shane the white german shepherd was a lovely dog. all the staffs were exemplary ambassadors for their breed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

alexdenby6 wrote:
    have to say shane the white german shepherd was a lovely dog. all the staffs were exemplary ambassadors for their breed.

Fair play to everyone who went, i couldnt make it due to work. Is there another protest soon?
    Once again well done to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Pity it couldn't have been held on the weekend for a better turn out.

theres plans for another on a weekend as far as i know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I wonder did all the dog owners there bring their dog licences... I'm the only person i know who actually has a licence for my dog...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

luckat wrote:
    I wonder did all the dog owners there bring their dog licences... I'm the only person i know who actually has a licence for my dog...

I got one!!

Was just thinking there, did every one muzzle there dogs?? Or was there anything at all said about that?

Vinnie.

all dogs had muzzles, not sure about licences, i would say on the most part yes. my dog is licensed.

Advertisement