Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence for Charley!

Options
  • 13-07-2007 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Pure Class! Now She's out and her head is completely wrecked. Hopefully she's not too spooked and next Friday she get's the booing of a lifetime

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Man that was weird! wonder how davina will explain it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

That was crap, she was well told about the whole thing.

It seems that Channel 4 want her to win or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Somehow they managed to completely ruin the whole thing,

Idiots.

Why have silence? And even when davina was talking to the house telling them who was being evicted she was talking as if it was a big hoax.

Was total bollocks when it could have been good viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

The face on chanelle when charley arrived back in!!
    And then charley telling them the crowd loved her :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

bronte wrote:
    The face on chanelle when charley arrived back in!!
    And then charley telling them the crowd loved her :eek:

I know. It was all done really badly. So disappointed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They were manipulating her somewhat to ensure she went back into the house again. The silence at the start for example, showing her good parts last and Devina not talking just holding her hand tight and leading her back to the house.

he really is living in another reality though. She is all "Wooo! they loved me so much!" when in fact I think pretty much everyone hated her. I suspect she will be voted out next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Hobbes wrote:
    They were manipulating her somewhat to ensure she went back into the house again. The silence at the start for example, showing her good parts last and Devina not talking just holding her hand tight and leading her back to the house.

he really is living in another reality though. She is all "Wooo! they loved me so much!" when in fact I think pretty much everyone hated her. I suspect she will be voted out next week.

I hate the way BB bosses seem to be trying to manipulate the public to love her now...

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

WellyJ wrote:
    Somehow they managed to completely ruin the whole thing,

Idiots.

Why have silence? And even when davina was talking to the house telling them who was being evicted she was talking as if it was a big hoax.

Was total bollocks when it could have been good viewing

Agree very poor indeed.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

watching it live now ,If the rest of the house are stupid enough to believe her tall stories about how must she loved and all that ****. they deserve what they get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

That was a big let own :( although her walking out to silence was a bit funny, her face was classic she didnt know why people werent making noise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

JESUS ! ziggy is stupid he falling for charlies "everbody loves me " tall stories hook, line and sinker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

C4 blew it, completely wasted opportunity. This year is a farce and 100%
    fixed to promote Charley. I've never seen a Big Bro that's as blatantly fixed.
    I can't help think C4 want a black girl to win so they can undo the
    racist criticism they received after CBB. I expect loads of dodgy editing
    and manipulation to show Charley's journey from loud-mouthed bitch
    to a new person, with tonight's farce the 'turning-point'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Here's proof they fixed it, Charley told in the diary room that she'll be coming back in.. what a joke.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8Ja2jxQqU

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Best moments:

Charley coming out to complete silence.
    Charley not comprehending the silence.
    Charley complaining about the few boos she got "because she didn't do anything"
    The housemates faces during the interview screening
    Charley telling everyone how loved she is.

Man that girl is in her own world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

She is Vikki from Little Britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Holsten wrote:
    Here's proof they fixed it, Charley told in the diary room that she'll be coming back in.. what a joke.

Unless they show her being told by BB in the Diary room i wouldnt believe that, its probably just her telling the housemates lies, like the lie she told them about the massive banners with her picture on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

It looked really really fixed tonight... She knew exactly what was going on.. Shes such a foul mouth yoke that if she really had been evicted she would have went mental. She just sat there saying oh i'll be sooo different.. What a total let down.. why bother with fake week if they are just going to ruin it with tonights rubbish..Had potential to be excellent but they didnt have the courage to pull it off..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

C4 blew it, completely wasted opportunity. This year is a farce and 100%
    fixed to promote Charley. I've never seen a Big Bro that's as blatantly fixed.
    I can't help think C4 want a black girl to win so they can undo the
    racist criticism they received after CBB. I expect loads of dodgy editing
    and manipulation to show Charley's journey from loud-mouthed bitch
    to a new person, with tonight's farce the 'turning-point'.

Agree, didn't think it was possible to make a dogs dinner out of it but they did.
    Fair enough they probably wanted her to go back in fck it, why not let her get what she deserves.
    The stupid questions she was asked then and not given any time to bitch more about people in the house.

This has to be worst BB ever, simply form a production view anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was a crock o' s**t!!!
    If Charley doesn't leave for real next week, I think I'll stop watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I was SO looking forward to Charlie going to town on Chanelle and Gerry in the interview, but some-how they managed to make a ****ing dogs-dinner of it. However that said, I don't think it was planned at all so that she wouldn't say certain things, I think it was just a case of being asked the wrong questions - one things for sure, if I was in the BB production team I sure as hell wouldn't have shown Charlie her "good-side" video, that pretty much made sure she wasn't going to say anything nasty.

When she came back in and started telling everyone that they were all cheering her and that they love her made be absolutely livid (I don't know why). But I'm sure the other BB housemates could hear the boo's? I mean they were very load at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

I hate the way BB bosses seem to be trying to manipulate the public to love her now...

They don't have to manipulate me!!!

I'd love her to win :D

Advertisement