Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Student Account???

Options
  • 13-07-2007 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Which is the best student bank account? AIB, BOI Ulster Bank, permanent TSB? Why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Mine is with BOI who I chose (I think anyway, long time ago) because they offered an interest free travel loan etc. along with the basic services all the others have. I also have had unpleasant experience with PTSB as an employee of theirs, so it cam down to AIB and BOI for me. The travel loan thing swung it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

UB, €650 up front interest free!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

ellscurr wrote:
    Mine is with BOI who I chose (I think anyway, long time ago) because they offered an interest free travel loan etc. along with the basic services all the others have. I also have had unpleasant experience with PTSB as an employee of theirs, so it cam down to AIB and BOI for me. The travel loan thing swung it.

i work for them too and i wouldnt reccommend them atall!!!not a very organised bank!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

flynnser19 wrote:
    i work for them too and i wouldnt reccommend them atall!!!not a very organised bank!!!

i take it bak!!!ptsb are great go to them they've a great offer at the moment!!!real good interest!!

Advertisement