Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new Pueblan! :D

Options
  • 14-07-2007 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

maybe i shouldn't be making a new thread but I'm very excited and wanted to show off my new pet...

if anyone else would like to show off their snake or snakes please post a pic, I would and I'm sure others would love to see them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

He is very cute Tom,

Will take some pics of my corns & my common boa hes getting BIG now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

hey tom nice snake ill take pics of all my snakes and post them up i have milksnake same as urs, an albino milksake, red tail boa, ful grown kingsnake, a ball python and a corn snake. you should start a thread and its good that u wanna show off ur new pet and no better place to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Nice looking snake. I have (at present) an Amel corn and a ball python. Collecting 2 snow corns tomorrow s well :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Heres a picture of my other snake. sorry it's sucha bad picture but he kept moving >,<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭thecivvie

This is Oddball

DSC00068.JPG

Slither

689a.jpg

Pics of Mulder and Sculley at a later date :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

very nice looking snakes!

Advertisement