Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin Southwest begin tests

• 14-07-2007 2:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

If you are looking to tune in in the southwest

94.7 north tipp
    103.0 limerick city
    other frequencies to check 102.5 102.7

Anyone got an idea of when the official opening date is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

monday week (23rd) i believe. however they intend to start full broadcasting from monday coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Yup, 103.0 is now on air in Limerick - great to see it actually being used, since it was earmarked for Limerick's second service since way back in 1988!

Sgnal coverage is good, but sound quality is poor so far....early days in testing, though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

94.7 coming in loud and clear here in South Laois. Great to see another station on the dial.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭extraice

Galway 102.7 load and clear here been on in the office for last few days and was up town and head few shop had it on aswell

nice to hear it

Bond-007 wrote:
    94.7 coming in loud and clear here in South Laois. Great to see another station on the dial.
    LoL,I'm even picking up 94.7 with spin sw on the rds here in Arklow.

We're a long way from the south west :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

That's good going, they must be shoving out some amount of power on 94.7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Tristrame wrote:
    LoL,I'm even picking up 94.7 with spin sw on the rds here in Arklow.

We're a long way from the south west :D

With Beat 102-103 coming into the Mid-West strongly on 2 or 3 frequencies, I guess Spin are going to try and hit back.....

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭mike2084

102.5 Loud and clear here - better signal than Today FM :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Can hear 94.7 in Cork!

Advertisement