Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Wings

• 14-07-2007 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I love the chicken wings in the Elephant Castle or the Canal Bank Cafe...but find it really difficulty to get good take away chicken wings from chinese, indian, mexican take aways. They usually arrive soggy or too fatty or just plain nasty.

Can anybody recommend a place were I can order a take away of crispy tasty chicken wings?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

yumi's do very tasty chilli and garlic ones as a starter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Were is Yumi's and do they do take away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

they are a take-away.
    38 Gledswood Drive, Clonskeagh, Dubin 14
    ph: 2693488/2692151

chicken wings with a choice of capital/bbq/honey/seasoning and chilli

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

If you had the inclination you could try to make a batch. Have a read here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

The best chicken wings on earth (yes, ON EARTH) are the Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings from Silks in Malahide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Eddie Rockets take away wings are nice. try and leave the container open when you get it to let out steam though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

griffdaddy wrote:
    Eddie Rockets take away wings are nice. try and leave the container open when you get it to let out steam though
    Seconded, I really like Eddie Rockets buffalo wings:p. Especially nice after a night out on the tear.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

+1 for Empty Pockets. I prefer that style of wing to Elephant & Castles type.

Advertisement