Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership packs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

You're definately keeping them on their toes mate.
    Glad you not one of my customers !!

Seems to be all talk no action. They do have a fair point that the 1st game isn't for 2 weeks and that none of us really need our tickets yet.

The only real issue is applications for Sunderland can't be made without the away voucher, unless you apply on line, but that might not suit everyone.

Overall, just very dissapointing that it takes so long to issue something that was paid for months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

You're a patient man.

As someone who has spent most of his life managing Admin - it sounds like the TO is in deep sh...

In fairness when i spotted my loyalty points were reset to 0 i emailed and got a quick response that it was universal and would be updated on 1/8/07

Fair play to the office - i got my 20 points and my 5 bonus ones when i checked in today and all the old ones. So that's in hand.

Now for my season ticket next!! And i will be in WHL on 18/8 hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Loyalty points are now appearing again on the system which indicates some form of movement.

Ronan, the call issued a long statement today on the new ticket system, loyalty points and posting tickets.

The last of them will be posted tomorrow morning.

Sounds a lot like your email exchange!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Went to the Ticket Office on the way home yesterday to collect Sunderland tickets. Although AMST holders (Platinum!) since 1994 we have never had total confidence and chose from 1999 to collect in person. I appreciate this is not possible for most. In our case we saw that a few AMST holders missed the first match at Upton Park that season. TO blamed the Post Office but there was more to it than that.

Sunderland tickets collected no problem but for two of us I was handed home season tickets (mine North Upper and another East Lower) - Result? Not at all as I also collected these tickets a week or so before!!!

I have agreed to return the previous ones but will wait until after the Everton match before doing so.

Ronan - I think you have been very patient and courteous in your email exchanges. I suspect the club will be taking on board what you say. It is the inability to react and respond that I believe has been the issue for years. Until THFC (not just the ticket office) recognise they are not above criticism, then nothing will change.

It was refreshing to visit Leyton Orient on Wednesday. 30 years on from my first visit. They strike me as a club where they really value their supporters. Of course they have to - at Spurs there are many waiting to take our place if we give up, at Orient this is not the case.

The Supporters Club Bar welcomed us too and had Six Real ales on handpump! (sorry I'm getting carried away now). Check out the picture.

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/1977/10/leyton-orient.html

• Advertisement

Even found the St Pats entry!

Good photos too.:D

Advertisement