Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overlord

• 14-07-2007 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone pick this up? got it today, kinda fun

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I was going to buy it but my mate got it and said it was fun but got quite boring after a bit. I might pick it up if I see it 2nd hand, 70 bones is a bit much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah I wouldnt buy it new, I traded in a few old ones I wasnt playing for it. Nothing else out tickling my fancy at the moment. I coud do with a map or HUD on screen though. If you have loads of missions to do its poxy trying to find your way around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

picked it up when it came out for myself and the kids , it's an enjoyable game to play but nothing special.

one thing is for sure it could have done with an in game map but if your stuck for finding your green , red , blue minions etc .... have a look at the map that came in the box.

when play asia get in back in stock it will be around €38 delivered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

i though this was a really good game, couldnt put it down till id finished it, has some replay value also as you can decide to be good or evil.

I think the fact that ur minions AI is decent helps alot. (its not perfect).
    this game would have been a right mess if they'd got that wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I have to say, I'd be enjoying this game a hundred times more If there was an in game map. Its confusing when you are wandering around halfling homes etc and theres loads of different turns and places to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

bombidol wrote:
    I have to say, I'd be enjoying this game a hundred times more If there was an in game map. Its confusing when you are wandering around halfling homes etc and theres loads of different turns and places to go.

I have to agree, I was wandering for ages til I took a left at the bridge and found loads more to do!

Fun game though!

Advertisement