Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Anyone See me on EvE TV?

Options
  • 14-07-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch the Latest Episode of EvE TV about the London Meet?

Myself and a mate managed to make our way over to London to meet up with my corpies and my CEO and had a fantastic time. Managed to get aired on Eve TV and get a mention :)

WIN!

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Yes you fag! Pay attention to irish chat more! That was the chance to shamelessly plug the room aswel and you let it slip by! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I was busy pluggin my corp :p

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Dirty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Slire Cicien

zekiel wrote:
    Dirty...

corp flaunting whore.

What corp is Ry in anyway........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

veto, he was the one who said there was only 20 irish players. (and after the interviews spiraljunkie said he enjoyed meeting 'nailus' which is him big fag)

you were far too enthusiastic in that video ry, looked like you were on coke or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Ry wrote:
    Anyone watch the Latest Episode of EvE TV about the London Meet?

Myself and a mate managed to make our way over to London to meet up with my corpies and my CEO and had a fantastic time. Managed to get aired on Eve TV and get a mention :)

WIN!

Ry

You nailus in game? Then yes I saw you. Verone was hammered, very funny. Also those two female presenters looked really uncomfortable at the bar on their own.

P.S. ShinRa lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

jaggeh wrote:
    veto, he was the one who said there was only 20 irish players. (and after the interviews spiraljunkie said he enjoyed meeting 'nailus' which is him big fag)

you were far too enthusiastic in that video ry, looked like you were on coke or something.

Only 20 my bollix. I said there weren't a huge amount you bumfluff. You'd be enthusiastic too on a few pints being told you're to be interviewed :)

Verone was wrecked! You should have seen what happened after the meet. Getting him back to the hotel was a nightmare. Poor bloke was down to 2% structure tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Talk about a necro blitz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Talk about a necro blitz.

i assume your talking about my resurrection of about 4 or 5 posts? Yeah... i just discovered Boards.ie, you'll see the same on a few other threads, no offence ment...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Marquall wrote:
    linky?
    http://www.eve-online.tv << evetv site think its episode 5 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I like nercos :colbert:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Marquall wrote:
    i assume your talking about my resurrection of about 4 or 5 posts? Yeah... i just discovered Boards.ie, you'll see the same on a few other threads, no offence ment...

No offence caused :)

Welcome to boards.

Advertisement