Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sunday-Need exhaust changed

Options
  • 15-07-2007 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

My sisters car exhaust is broken/nearly fallen off.
    Is any place open on sunday to get it fixed.I live in south dublin around cabinteely.Hope somone can let me know if any place around here ,bray,dun loaire etc is open

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Advance in Dundrum are the only place open on Sunday that I know of. More info here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Tell yer family to get a fleet of car's that aren't falling apart? Between engines blowing and exhausts hanging off, do ye live in a caravan or something?*

*Wait's for the PC brigade to wake up :D

Just go online and search for exhaust centre's in whatever county yer in. Then ring up each of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

JohnCleary wrote:
    Tell yer family to get a fleet of car's that aren't falling apart? Between engines blowing and exhausts hanging off, do ye live in a caravan or something?*

*Wait's for the PC brigade to wake up :D

Just go online and search for exhaust centre's in whatever county yer in. Then ring up each of them.

Eh no we live in a house like most people.Why what car do you have? A car can have a fault anytime and thats what has happened.

crosstownk wrote:
    Advance in Dundrum are the only place open on Sunday that I know of. More info here

There website says they are open but i rang and no one is answering

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

drdre wrote:
    There website says they are open but i rang and no one is answering

That's odd. But then again, nothing surprises me with Advance. I'll check into it tomorrow.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote:
    That's odd. But then again, nothing surprises me with Advance. I'll check into it tomorrow.

No problem i will go to advance pitstop first thing in the morning to get this fixed for my sister.
    thanks for the help guys

Advertisement