Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Choosing laptops!

Options
  • 15-07-2007 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

For no reason I am banned from certain threads from boards so i can only post this here, And yes I contacted Boards and they did F*u*c*k all.

Now, I need help choosing a Laptop,

1. HP dv2530ea , Intel Core 2 duo t7100 1.8ghz
    2gb RAM, 160GB Hd, Bluetooth + Tv tuner, Vista Premium. And Intel 965 Express graphics. ( Please explain the graphics on this, Is it better than the toshibias?, Will it run video editing applications, Games? All info please.

2. Toshiba A200 - 1bw, Intel core 2 duo, T550 processor, 1.66ghz 2mb cache
    vista ultimate,
    2gb RAM . 200gb hd, dual layer dvd, 320mb nVidia GeForce go 7300 Graphics.
    along with built in webcam ( same as hp )

Both have dvd writers and I think both have lightscribe, the hp does, 15.4" screen as well.
    Please explain is the Hp graphics card any good? I prefer the first option, But I am unsure about the graphics...Any Info People? Thanks

( and a quick message to boards, Please do not move this, Or if you do, Please ..again, sort out my restrictions, I asked already!.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Are you seriously going to choose based on what people in this forum tell you? <rubs hands together>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭tomster

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moving this here so someone can sort out whether this person was banned and for how long, etc. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he's telling the truth and has PM's the relevant mods and all that.

Oh, and StewieGriffin07, please don't post threads like these in AH in future.

Edit: Missed the other thread on this forum. Stewie, the next time you use AH to circumvent a ban I'll ban you from AH. Is that clear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thread locked, you were told what to do in the previous thread. If you sent a PM to MiCr0 and he hasn't replied yet then just wait until he does.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement