Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belly button piercing help?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My belly button piercing has rejected twice now the second time due to bad placement I think due to a piercer in a certain dublin piercing shop. I was told by another dublin piercing place that id have to wait till my scar had healed and its been almost two years now, which it really should be healed by now and to be honest Im fed up. They say its not there yet. Should I go with their advice or go back to were I was orginally pierced and go with the other piercer there whos pierced loads of my friends and found him great?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hmmm.. wouldnt know a lot about this kinda stuff... but i reckon stick with whoever says 'not yet'... they are obviulsy airing on the side of caution,a dn safety/healthy over money. that is always a good quality sign in a piercer :) lil patience, and it might be grand... though id wait for some of hte regulars for this board to post... listen to me last, im only a n00b!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

you could just go for an anti navel while its still healing?i have one and it looks great,I'm thinking of taking out my navel and letting it heal and get it re done because its so crooked

Advertisement