Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Harry...

Options
  • 15-07-2007 6:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

It's the big question (after 'will harry die?').

You have an estimated bank balance of 500 million, so what do you do when you finish your most successful series?

Write a book about a monster? Apparently so...

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=3&id=46632006

Only a small tidbit (its actually an interesting interview - she snubbed nelson mandela! :D )

There was/is also a rumor about her continuing on the harry potter series, something about saying "you never know" when asked if the 7th book really was the end.

Its a bit vague for her, she's usually so firm in her answer to that question (sorry, no link).

Anyway, lets discuss our hopes/dreams for the future of JK Rowlings writings.

Personally, if I were her, I'd stop and pick up gardening or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Wouldn't be suprised if she writes a couple more of those companion books for charity like a few of years ago something like Hogwarts:A History which is always mentioned in the books, but I doubt she'll ever write directly about Harry again.

Advertisement