Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping white-goods?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where one gets rid of white-goods (tv's, phones etc.) in Galway? I know Headford Road dump takes stuff, but don't they charge by weight?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

brown goods you mean?

Are there any local curry's/harvey normans? They have to take stuff like that back. wee regulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GCC has a place inside the Lisboan Estate that take whiteware and electronics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

What Biko said is right, every Saturday from 11am - 4pm (I think) You can dump any old electronics/tv's/ etc free of charge.
    Its located in the lisbaun industrial estate,if you enter the industrial estate from the sandy road side,its the first right turn as you make your way in,right at the end of that road is the corpo area where you just drive in,park and dump yer crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Many thanks folks. Will go for Liosban option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Dumping White Goods?, I'd usually just shoot mine into a Kleenex and then stick it to the back of a chair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Aw come on! that was gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Wompa1 wrote:
    Aw come on! that was gold!

I LOL'd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Freecycle might be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haha i lol'd at the stick it to the back of the chair bit ;D

Advertisement