Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colman Lamp?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I use to have a coleman 800,000 CP lamp and it was great.
    I cant find one anymore, their as rare as hens teeth?

Does anyone know where i can get hold of one, even second hand will do?

Thanks,

keelan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have a coleman 1mill CP lamp as well, I am not sure but I think Coleman aren't doing spotlights anymore.
    I don't see any on their website but you can still find them around if you look.
    I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Keelan

Thanks very much CJ:)
    I would apriciate that.

Keelan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Keelan wrote:
    Does anyone know where i can get hold of one, even second hand will do?Thanks,keelan.

Keelan,

Try this website. Looks like they will ship to Ireland..... There is new & used ones on the site and a search engine for more Coleman products....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HAZLFC/ref=nosim/?tag=dealtime-tools-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B000HAZLFC&linkCode=asn

Hope that helps............

TJ911...

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Keelan

Thanks TJ, but the new ones are not as good as the old ones, as they have the trigger switch, apparently.

Anyone got a second hand one they are selling?

Thanks,

Keelan.

Advertisement