Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams where your intoxicated?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Recently I keep having dreams where I'm extremely drunk. Last nite I dreamt (after an evening out in a pub where i DIDN'T drink) that i had a few guests around to my house and got extremely and embarressingly drunk to the horror of my guests, I just remember walking around in a haze and projectile vomiting in the sink. Then walking back to the living room thinking I'd managed to just get sick in the sink, but low and behold the living room is a disgusting puke-filled mess. Then I'm alone in the living room, drunk, feeling extremely ill, and ashamed.

What could this dream mean? I enjoy the odd tipple, sometimes i over do it (less so now that i'm a bit older and experienced), but in general I hate sloppy drunkness and hang-overs.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's diageo invading your dreams trying to scare you into not over doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Did you not drink so that you wouldn't get drunk and into a situation such as the one in your dream? It seems like your subconscious is reminding you why you shouldn't drink too much. The dream was most likely triggered by you going to the pub, especially if you happened to see a few people who may have overindulged?

Advertisement