Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to fix fake eviction shambles.....

Options
  • 15-07-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

As the title states ,I like a lot of ye believe BB made a complete mess of the fake eviction well here an idea to try turn it round

After all of charlie's tall stories about the public loving her etc bring back Jonathan the real straight talker of the house with the real truth . I think it would be great tv seen charlies reaction when she relises he have seen and heard everthing ,read all the papers. And knows the true public feelings......
    What ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

To be honest I dont know what they can do to fix it.. What started out promising is going downhill bigtime..
    The People behind the show dont have the guts to do anything to deal with charley, they are too afraid of the racism card...
    As for the rest of the housemates, they are all too gutless to take charley to task over her behaviour as they are all to concerned with "the game".. Makes for pathetic viewing. Possibily gerry might take her on.. Bring back billy to sort charley out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I just hope they'll all put her up for eviction this week and she goes for real this time. That's the only way really to fix all of this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

Johnaton has his own troubles with the hookers and coke scandal to go back in! Brian will win, the public love him and he's dumb so a shoe in, twins will be runners up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

i agree brian will probably win but in fairness, the good but slightly dumb housemates bring nothing to the house.. bad as charley is she contributes not dancing around la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.. i also thought liam was de man to bring charley down, he seemed to be well able for her but now seems meek as rest of them..

no way to fix de fake eviction, de messed up durrrrrrrrrr

Advertisement