Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How would i go about enabling cookies for a site?

• 15-07-2007 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Trying to sort out a computer so that it will allow bebo to work but when I try to log in you get the following message.

"Your Web browser options are currently set to disable cookies. To use Bebo, you must enable cookies.
    Bebo stores cookies (small text files) on your computer that let you sign in to Bebo.

Just try signing in again. If your browser asks you to accept cookies, choose "accept" each time.
    Perhaps your browser is not set to allow cookies. Consult "Help" on your browser to find out how to change this setting."

Been looking for a while and cant find a place to enable cookies and its driving me up the wall cause its prolly somthing ridiculously easy, Anyway anyone got any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭oisin

Assuming your using Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Internet Options select the Privacy tab, adjust the slider, Medium should be OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Sorted it out, wasnt my computer btw twas my girlfreinds turns out it was her mcafee security center that was messing things around.

Advertisement