Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a book

• 15-07-2007 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

Hope its alright with mods here, I posted this already in literature but got no replies so thought here might be better.

Can anyone recommend a book that lists Irish wild plants,berries, mushrooms,ect and which are edible thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

This probably won't be too helpful. But if you're in Dublin you should consider going into Waterstones and Hodges Figgis on Dawson street and browsing through the natural history sections. I vaguely remember seeing a small collins guide or similar to something similar to what you're requesting. Of course I've never used one so I can't say if they're good or bad but you could go in for yourself and see what you think.

Advertisement