Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Weird Nissan Radio connector

Options
  • 15-07-2007 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

right, been having a bit of a problem with this.
    Basically im changing the stereo in the car as a friend bought me a new one as a pressie.
    Now the problem has arisen with the connectors.
    Its a Nissan, Jap model, and i will need the adapter anyways, but the problem is getting the damn things off.
    There appears to be 2 latches on each side of the connector, aswell as a white button that pushes inward on the other side.
    I'm having unmerciful trouble trying to remove it, and with all my trouble im after scratching a bit of the vinyl, so before i got angry i thought i'd ask.

Any helpers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

which model/year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

nm, some persistance and brute force prevailed.

Advertisement