Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Over an old tattoo?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Basically while I was away on holiday I got a tattoo on my upper are that didn't turn out as hoped,I was wondering was it much hassle to get a new one over it?Can this be done in one visit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

This is called a cover-up, and is not always possible depending on the colour, etc. of your tattoo. You need to find an artist you like and go and speak to them about it. They will have to design something that it would be possible to ink over it, and depending on the size and detail involved you may have to have a couple of sessions. So no, technically it can't really be done all in one sitting, unless your chosen artist is able to design something suitable on the spot.

Advertisement