Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DC 2 Integra

Options
  • 15-07-2007 7:44pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone know a good site where i could get chrome wheels for a Integra type-R

Also black lexus rear lights.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

alanjgrace wrote:
    Anyone know a good site where i could get chrome wheels for a Integra type-R

Also black lexus rear lights.

thanks

if you do that to a DC2 then your mad, the car will be ruined imo, but everybody to their own i suppose.

get some nice rota wheels from pro parts on it and if its a jap DC2 then a uk set of rear lights look well, all my opinion mate so no offence meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

im with kceire

but each to their own, ebay your best place for lexus lights, as for wheels not the biggest rota fan myself, but for the money they are a great wheel.

if you have recaros and decide to rip them out give me a shout :D

Advertisement