Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the worst game youve ever played

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I once bought a game for the Playstation called Chronicles of the Sword. It was beyond awful and I returned it within days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

I once bought a game for the Playstation called Chronicles of the Sword. It was beyond awful and I returned it within days.

HA! I played a demo of that on my monstrous ninja Cyrix 586 PC back in about 1996! With the intro with the guy getting his hand cut off! Brings me back....

...Oh, and absolute steaming shoite it was indeed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gizzle wrote:
    PN 03. The only game to make me violently ill. Probably as a result of completely unrelated factors, but I brought it back the next day nonetheless.

Oh dear lord! The Capcom name is usually a mark of quality but this game was just pure muck. Unbelievably repetitive and dull.

Advertisement