Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do i purchase a txt bundle with O2?

• 15-07-2007 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I seem to have a bit of a problem with my fone. My friend showed me how to purchase the txt bundle of 400txts for E20 and i had it working grand. I then didnt top up and kept getting stupid txts from O2 every few days stating they`re wasnt enough money to renew the bundle which was fair enough as i didnt want another bundle and was keeping the redit i had on the fone for making calls.

However, i have since topped up my fone with 2 seperate E20 credit yokes meaning my balance is currently at E41.32c but i cant seem to buy another txt bundle. When i check via *106# it says i have 0 txts in my bundle, to edit do blah blah blah

I then do *105# and try and buy the 400txt bundle and its saying there is an issue and i can only buy 1 bundle per month. What the hell am i doing wrong.

I also have that ring a friend at 1cent offer too but that shouldnt matter as i put another E20 on the fone in case that was affecting the bundle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Personal/Services/Messaging/Text+messaging/Text+bundles/

Some info from the T&Cs on the web:

You can set up a Text Bundle by simply Typing *105 # on your mobile, press send and select the Text Bundle you want. When you set up a Text Bundle you are subscribing to purchase that Text Bundle each month until you unsubscribe. Each month you may receive a reminder text to make sure you have enough credit to receive your Text Bundle. If any month, you don't have enough credit the first time we try to apply your text Bundle we will try again within 24 hours. If you don't have enough credit on the second attempt, your Text Bundle for that month will be cancelled and we will try again the following month.

Looks like you set up for this month for the following month:

The cost will be deducted from your credit each month. You may change your Text Bundle at any time by typing *105# and press send and then select the appropriate Text Bundle. Your new Text Bundle will come into effect on that date in the following month. O2 will use reasonable endeavours to implement the Text Bundle on that date in the following month, however occasionally delays may arise and O2 is not liable for any delay in implementing the Text Bundle on this date.

Hopefully this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Cheers for that, interesting. I got a txt today saying it was applied, took its time. Its a bit stupid the eay its done, buying 1 bundle shouldnt mean automatically subscribing you to a monthly thing.

Advertisement