Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best 360 Game?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

:D I have to say, RetroGamers harangue about GOW and 0ubliette's counter-rant have me greatly amused.

Two great games and two funny posters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Best current game is Rainbow 6 vegas currently playing that both off and online.Thing is all the really great potential games are still to land.Watched the E3 coverage of Brothers In Arms Hells Highway on Gamespot yesterday Oh my God I want it now.Assassins Creed, Kane And Lynch, even Medal Of Honor Airbourne looks quality.

Played Gears Of War at christmas and didnt like it much.

Pro Evo 7 to come also....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

dead rising is good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

LIGHTNING wrote:
    Does anybody else find that if you play too much PES6 you get very angry. I get so annoyed due to all the silly things in the game . Stuff that doesn't happen in real football. I still think its a quality game though!

I`d agree with the above list of games, I picked up prey in virgin for 25 euro a few weeks ago. Its not brilliant but its a bit of fun.
    Yes but do you still play it even though you know well it could be much better?i tell you brother its a sick addiction Ive played about 700 online matches even though I DONT EVEN REALLY LIKE IT.

Im going to lie down now.

Advertisement