Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Killimor The Most Depressing Dump You've Ever Had The Misfortune To Pass Through?

Options
  • 15-07-2007 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭

Its like going back in a time machine to 80s ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Where to start. It truly is the most depressing ****ehole in Ireland. Between the knacks and scobes and the fact that it seems to have missed the whole celtic tiger thing. It should be steem rolled into oblivion. It destroys a perfectly good trip from galway to portumna. The OP is right it would make you want to shoot yourself in the knees. Scobeville

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭jamesd

I live just outside the village of killimor - more new for ye - the chipper at the end of the town is closing down and 1 or 2 of the pubs are closing too i heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

I got stuck there once for a number of hours a few years ago.Went to the local for a cuppa tea and sang-which.Was looked after very well and because i talked ****e with the ould fellas at the bar i got it all for free,mind you it was like going through a timewarp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

The pub in Murrisk is a must! Barman older than Briam Boru and creepy. That's the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

jamesd wrote:
    I live just outside the village of killimor - more new for ye - the chipper at the end of the town is closing down and 1 or 2 of the pubs are closing too i heard.
    Feck, the chopper was the only reason to stop there, :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement