Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of questions on RIAM grades

• 15-07-2007 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Yeah, pretty much what it says! I'm looking to take music in college but I'll have to get my RIAM grades first. I was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how difficult the grade vi guitar would be?

Its a stab in the dark as they may not even accept guitar as a grading instrument, but any info whatsoever is much appreciated!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Checked the RIAM website there, they seem to do grades in classical guitar, the syllabus is here (PDF).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 El Toro

Ah brilliant, I took the RIAM website apart and could find nothing on it, many thanks man

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The associated board are worth a look too -
    http://www.abrsm.org/

Advertisement