Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 Hour Comics Day 2007

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I know this is a long shot but does anyone remember the name of the youth/community center group that came round 3ish on the saturday. The big pile of hyperactive kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hoovers

ztoical wrote: »
    Just added Katie's 24 hour comic Good few of this years up but still missing a couple *cough*shades*cough*hoovers*cough*

Ha ha, Sorry, was away in oz for a while- sunny as hell down there. Will email you mine by fri! You still doing xmas cards Cliodhna?

Hoovers wrote: »
    Ha ha, Sorry, was away in oz for a while- sunny as hell down there. Will email you mine by fri! You still doing xmas cards Cliodhna?

The weather was fab here to - honest.

And yes to xmas cards - just finished one design I might use - gone all digital and vector-y for it. Anyone wants one should send me their snail mail addy.

Just added Hovers surreal 24 hour comic to the gallery - go read it, its fantastic!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Man, that was awesome! Ronan, please tell me you didnt have time to do the colouring as well as the rest of it in the 24 hours? Please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hoovers

Fysh wrote: »
    Man, that was awesome! Ronan, please tell me you didnt have time to do the colouring as well as the rest of it in the 24 hours? Please?

ha ha no, I'd love to say i did , but i didn't get the colouring done in the 24 hrs- I got it all pencilled, inked and the first page coloured by the time i left (6am), so i might have got it all done had i stayed till the end but i doubt it- Took me 3 extra nights to finish the colouring.

Advertisement