Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned from LGB.

Options
  • 16-07-2007 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Well, if the mods won't lift the ban, I think this issue is closed

Bull****. There was no justification given, the mods in question didn't even post in either thread. I wish to rejoin the forum to discuss why the T needs to be re-added - it's pretty blatant that as many excuses that are thrown out regarding my behaviour, the ban was at least partly, or almost entirely down to ridding the opposition. This is not an acceptable premise.

The worst kind of discrimination is discriminating against people who actually care about changing things, even if they're somewhat aggressive. It's infinitely better than having one less person to question the Status Quo when so few do already. The thread about adding T to the LGBT forum has since been dropped entirely. I, obviously, would not let up so quickly. The Opposition has been killed off.

Amazingly, I am not impossible to reason with, and the premise I'm reasoning on are perfectly sound. Throw me a bone for once(and cut out the WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND you **** - this was over an issue to do with all LGBT, not just me) and I might be a lot nicer.

After the homo/transphobic nonsense in my thread a few weeks back from no less than Mods themselves, and the section Mod representing corruption in the extreme saying he'll go to effort to circumvent any effort to rename the forum purely on personal grudge, I really do think I deserve it for at least this once. This is getting beyond a joke.

Advertisement