Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Envoy - get yourself into my video for my latest release "45"

Options
  • 16-07-2007 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey there...

I'm doing a video and God knows I want you to be in it.

You might notice my latest tune (check it out at www.myspace.com/alienenvoy) is made up of lyrics - lyrics from faaaamous songs.

Well, I'm looking for intrepid video-tastic people to help me put together a sweet video for the single.

I'm giving anyone the opportunity to be in the video - by just miming along to the track, in the spirit of one the original singers of one of the lines.

When your video gets selected, your name will go down in history, on my MySpace page ( http://www.myspace.com/alienenvoy ) and again on www.alienenvoy.com when it goes fully live. You'll also receive a limited edition vinyl version of the single.

So if you fancy a bit of fun and the chance to be in the video, get your skates on and press record!

If you're interested, send your name and the artist you want to perform the song as to alienenvoy@gmail.com and I can answer any questions you have and send over exactly what we need.

Check out www.alienenvoy.com and www.myspace.com/alienenvoy for full details and to have a listen to the track if you've not already heard it on Phantom.

over and out... for now.

.ae

Advertisement