Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are all the mods so ridiculously corrupt?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Post reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Rozie wrote:
    All other forums have a "T".
    Google LGB forum. I'm not saying it's a vast majority, or that it makes it alright, but boards isn't the only place not lumping transexuals in with LGB.
    Giblet wrote:
    Unbeknownst to most average users, is that a lot of the time, users are known by most mods and have discussions about them on the mod board, so we can keep an eye on them. We know more about most users than the rest of you as well as their track records.
    Secretly keeping track of us :eek: Mod Conspiracy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Thread locked. Rozie temp-banned.

Once again all I see is abuse and I don't see any actual practical suggestions for what we're supposed to do so this is my "stop this, stop this right now" solution for the moment. I shall review the thread later.

Despite Rozie's completely horrible behaviour on this thread, there is definitely some unnecessary trolling going on here which is quite disappointing. I'm going to read this with a clear head later and decide what action that requires and probably bring Rozie's ban into line with whatever is decided there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement