Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a lawn mower

Options
  • 16-07-2007 7:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I am going to buy a new lawn mower today - nothing too big or expensive. Can anyone suggest a good place to purchase in the Meath/Dublin area.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Give Woodies a shot - I believe OAP's get a discount one day a week, so if you bring someone along (assuming you're not an OAP) you'll get a few quid off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

Darwin wrote:
    Give Woodies a shot - I believe OAP's get a discount one day a week, so if you bring someone along (assuming you're not an OAP) you'll get a few quid off.

cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'd advise on a briggs & stratton engine'd mower.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

...with mulching capability, especially if you have more than a small garden.

Advertisement