Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying running gear online

• 16-07-2007 8:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Guys,
    been on the look out for nice singlet and shorts for my oh as a birthday present but the shops seem to have the standard boring gear from last season in...anyone know good websites to buy from?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

there are loads out there. Wiggle are always a good place to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

thanks i'll have a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Clum

The London Marathon Store is pretty good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Peckham

startfitness.co.uk are my favourite for clothing. Very cheap, reasonable delivery charge (compared to other online running stores in UK), and quick delivery.

startfitness.co.uk are my favourite for clothing. Very cheap, reasonable delivery charge (compared to other online running stores in UK), and quick delivery.

• Advertisement

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i like startfitness a lot (not 3 times as much as peckham though), their ebay store has some great deals. I also use wiggle, but as they don't have a lot ot the main brands i use start for adidas etc.

don't tend to buy shoes online though, just clothing, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

Not sure I'd feel comfortable buying shoes online alright but its literally some nice gear for him to run in that I want...was eyeing up some of the gear on the telly last night...thought the Nike gear was nice until ever second athlete was wearing it!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,522 ✭✭✭daymobrew

If you are in Dublin I find that Arnotts and Champion Sports (Grafton St, Stephens Green end has Nike stuff on ground floor) have a nice selection.
    If you are in Kerry, the Nike Outlet store in Killarney has a good selection, though it is last year's.

Advertisement